Welcome to FutureStates
As the world changes we (individuals, organisations, communities and even nations) are in danger of being out of control or, perhaps worse, even being left behind.
FutureStates is about adaptation, change, transition… the future and how to be part of that, not next year but NOW.
We provide advice and training to individuals, institutions, communities and governments on resilience, sustainable development and climate change.
Sustainable development and the resilience process are complex and we recognise that each situation has a unique starting point and a different path; no single, magic formula, no universal solution.
Some of our current assignments:
- Mid Term Review, Water and Sanitation, West Africa
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Desalination, Middle East
- Environmental and Social Management Framework: Transport and Waste Management Sectors, East Africa
- Evaluation of new telecommunications application for remote areas, Africa
- Technical assistance for the preparation of INDCs, Caribbean
- Monitoring & Evaluation, Power, Water & Sanitation, West Africa
Some of our recent assignments:
- End of Term Review of Clean Development Mechanism Project, East Africa
- UNFCCC, Paris, Intended Nationally Determined Contributions, Indian Ocean
- Environmental Sustainability, Middle East
- Climate Change Adaptation, Roads, Africa
- Climate Change Adaptation, Railway, Southern Africa
- UNFCCC Head of Delegation, CoP 20, Peru